1. No Drama - Save it for your momma. We will not tolerate drama in guild. You are in that guild with the rest of us. Play your part in building up our family rather than bringing it down.
2. Help out - We all have a part in helping the guild. Free loaders and moochers are not welcome in our family. Learn to carry your own weight and you will reap the benefits.
3. Respect your family - When we say family, we mean everyone in the guild. Give respect to earn respect.
4. Abide by the rules of the game - There are rules we have to live by. They are there for a reason. You can be the best you want to be and play within the boundaries of these rules at the same time.
5. Clean your own trash - We understand that PvP is a big part of the game and we encourage everyone to refine their combat skills but when push comes to shove and your tempers flare, watch what you say. If you cant control your temper, better have some heat backing up your own words.
6. Listen to authority - Our guild has admins for a reason. They know what is best for the guild's betterment and growth. Everyone has a voice and has the right to speak up but please, do it in a respectful manner and deal with it privately.
7. Have a slice of humble pie - Being in Ardent does not give you a free pass to put others down. We do not own any spot nor any mob. Carrying yourself with confidence does not mean you have to tell everyone how awesome you are.
8. Have fun - We may have all these rules but at the end of the day, it is all about enjoying yourselves. Don't be shy, spread your awesomeness in guild!