Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread

NatalieF

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty I want to Join q.q

Post by NatalieF Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:38 am

IG Name (including any alts): Natalie
    Level: 104
    Class: Sharp Shooter
    Previous Guilds: Authentic
    Timezone you're in: Philippine Time
    No. of playing hours each day: Allmost 1 Day Online Or 17hours
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: Because. I want to be Pro Like Them. And I want To Meet New Friends. And I know Some Of Ardent. They Are Really Cool. Thats Why i Want to Join. And To Be Honest. When i Play Selesnia. i Really Wanted To Join your Guild Cause Ardent is The Best. So Hopefully I Will Be Accept On This Guild ( Please God ) Thats All Thank you
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? : I can give Some of My Olds Stuff. and I can Level Some of Acads
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? Cause The Master is So Mean. He Talk alot Of Shiit. I just Ask Him - Why You Didn't Gave Stuff On Your Members They Farm Alot. But You Only Use The Godly Lol. Then He Kick Me and He Ks Me When Im Grinding . Thats Why Sad
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Azria / Hatsune / Smile
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): Teve Demolisher
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums):You can Add me on ChieVirgines

**Accepted**
    (Contact any admin in-game)

- Ardent Recruitment Team
    Magnet1

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread

Post by Magnet1 Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 pm

IG Name (including any alts): Magnet
    Level: 105
    Class: Glad
    Previous Guilds:Haven't
    Timezone you're in: (-6)
    No. of playing hours each day: 8-10 Hours
    Why do you want to join Ardent?:Coz ardent good guild and strong and i have nice friend from ardent and i want more friend from strongest guild
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? i can Hellp in raid and i will do the best for the guild if i can
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? haven't guild
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild) i don't think so
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): ...
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): IG

**Denied**

Nixkie

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Application

Post by Nixkie Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 pm

IG Name (including any alts): Nixkie,Akyo,Yogurt,Midnight
    Level: 90,12,7,11
    Class: Archer,fighter,Cleric,Mage
    Previous Guilds: WarGodz, Authentic
    Timezone you're in: eastern
    No. of playing hours each day: 8+
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: looking for more active guild
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? A sharpshooter
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? Not active enough and ingored when I talk too them
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): No
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): Apoline
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): Any, usally on game at night

**Accepted**

nekoakyo

Post by nekoakyo Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 pm

IG Name (including any alts): Marta
    Level: 88
    Class: trickster
    Previous Guilds: authentic
    Timezone you're in: eastern
    No. of playing hours each day: 10+
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: Wanting more acting guild
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? whatever I can
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? unactive
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): no

**Denied**

iSpectre

Post by iSpectre Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Firstly sorry I made a forum account before even posting e.e

Anyways

IG Name: Spectre
    Level: 6x
    Class: Renegade
    Previous Guilds: None
    Timezone you're in: UTC + 08:00 (Philippines)
    No. of Hours playing each day: 4-5 hours on school days (weekdays) And approximately 10 hours on weekends
    Why do you want to join Ardent: More thrill. The guild has impressed me before Project Eden and I've been willing to join, but never got the chance to do so. And, a guild that is well managed and well organize. You wont see that around too often.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild: I have never joined a guild in Project Eden.
    Did someone refer to you: No, but I knew people from Ardent. Like Fam.
    Previous OS Server: Epith (back in 2007)
    Preferred method of contact: IG please, since I haven't made my proper forums account in Seles just yet.

Hoping to be part of the big family if that's how you would refer to Ardent Smile
    Recruited or not, Ardent will still be one of the guilds that amazed me.

**Denied**

PowerB_

Post by PowerB_ Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Hey Very Happy Sorry I made an account before posting :-s Tought I need one.

Information:

IG Name: LoveIsPower_
    Level:60 (Still leveling).
    Class:Warrior(Future Gladiator).
    Previous Guilds:N/A.
    Timezone:GMT +02:00 Cairo
    No. of hours playing each day: 4-6 hours on weekdays and up to 10 hours on weekends.
    Why do you want to join Ardent:Because I have been in the academy since i have created my character and i dound out that the people in the Guild are really friendly and united, making me feel like "home".
    Why are you leaving your previous guild: I have never joined any guilds on Project Eden.
    Did someone refer to you?: Yes,the idea of me applying for this Guild came from one of the members, Alwina.
    Previous OS server: Apoline
    Preferred method of contact: IG.

I am hoping to join this guild and be part of a peaceful and united family.

**Denied**

Aster
    Aster
    Guild Master

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: *OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread

Post by Aster Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:18 am

Minimum level requirement for application is now Lv.95

Please refer to the application format and process here.

- Ardent Admin Team

(posted on 1/9/2013)
    Skin1

Post by Skin1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 pm

IG Name : Skin, alts - CrystalCastles (wiz)
    Level: 100
    Class: HK
    Previous Guilds: Synaxis
    Timezone you're in: GMT
    No. of playing hours each day: 3-10
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: to meet new people and have fun, I know it's active and I like to talk lol
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? sense of humor, buffing acadies, contributing to Guild bank/academy rewards, grinding + farming +raids
    Why are you leaving your previous guild: I don't like it anymore, alot of the friends I made at the start of the server left the guild and its pretty innactive
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): Selesnia Forum

**Denied**

Gerviase

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Applocation

Post by Gerviase Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:24 pm

G Name (including any alts):Gerviase
    Level:95(still lvling)
    Class:wizmage (futur wizard)
    Previous Guilds:forsaken
    Timezone you're in: pacific
    No. of playing hours each day: 4-5 hours
    Why do you want to join Ardent?:because i want to join one of the best guild project eden
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join?: once im getting 105 im gonna farm to get better and get gear for the guild.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild?: because i dont need to be in a random guild.
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):nope i only saw the guild in the old selesnia.
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): Bijou ( my character was Gerviase, iGervais, _Hyperion)
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums):

**Accepted**

Composur

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Application for guild.

Post by Composur Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 am

IG Name (including any alts): Composure / Quixotic
    Level: 105 / 91
    Class: HolyKnight / Mage (Going Warlock)
    Previous Guilds: Infinity / FunHouse
    Timezone you're in: GMT -6:00 (Central Standard Time)

No. of playing hours each day: At least six hours a day, if not more. I don't have a lot going on outside of playing so I'm generally on during the day and sometimes half the night.

Why do you want to join Ardent?: I'm still fairly new to Selesnia. I started playing about a week and a half ago after quitting cold turkey from OS. I'm interesting in joining Ardent mostly because I'm looking to find a new and hopefully permanent home. I haven't really associated with too many people from this server outside of the two guilds I've been a part of for the brief time I've played. However my personal impression is that Ardent is both a serious yet friendly guild, an environment I'm used to from where I came from and would love to be a part of.

What can you contribute to the guild once you join?: As stated before, I come from OS. I've collectively been playing Fiesta or variants thereof over the last three years. I have extensive knowledge of the game whether it's class strategy or execution of raids. Also, I strive to be an asset in any way I can. I actively play my HolyKnight but have zero problems leveling another class to help out the guild in any way shape or form. To me; a guild is more than just a group where you communicate in green letters, it's a family where everyone's strong because of each other.

Why are you leaving your previous guild?: Err, long story short: I'm a guy who plays girl characters. Apparently the wrong person adapted feelings for my pixels who was swiftly corrected by me of my gender once I caught on. Seeing as this person happened to be an admin of the guild, he felt the best way to get back at me was to show me to the door. FunHouse is the guild my mage is currently in due to being a graduating academy member, simply there for a guild buff you could say as they do nothing worthwhile but guild war or chit chat.

Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): No personal referrals were given, I happened to search myself via the Selesnia Forums in hopes of an open recruitment.

Previous OS server (IGN optional): Cypion

Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): In Game. I also have Skype which is generally the best method outside of the game to reach me if need be.

**Accepted**

Santoryu

Post by Santoryu Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:55 pm

IG Name (including any alts): Santoryu , EdensLegend
    Level: 95,
    Class: Trickster - Reaper
    Previous Guilds: .Qlimax. , Nobility
    Timezone you're in: UTC + 8
    No. of playing hours each day: 3+ hours
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: The previous guilds I have been are mainly inactive and even so, we did not have much interactions with each other so I have been trying to find a guild where I would become part of a family. The reason why I want to join Ardent is because a friend recommended to me that it was an active and awesome guild where there are many friendly people. I want to join so that I will have more friends to grind and farm with and help them if need is in demand.
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? Raids, Wars and also farming gears for guildies.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? The guild was inactive. Many members were offline and only few were active.
    Did someone refer you? Lyric
    Previous OS server: Legel
    Preferred Method of Contact: IG

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

**Accepted**

RaginDea

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Application

Post by RaginDea Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 pm

IG Name RaginDeath (just this char)
    Level:105
    Class:warlok
    Previous Guilds:Infinity
    Timezone you're in:GMT+2
    No. of playing hours each day:almost all day
    Why do you want to join Ardent?:bec i want activity
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? plvl,farm and more
    Why are you leaving your previous guild?Infinity is dead
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):MattyNub
    Previous OS server (IGN optional):RaginDeath terra

**Denied**

tatterto

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Thanks and have a nice day! :D

Post by tatterto Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 pm

IG Name: Scared / Galaxy
    Level: 101
    Class: Warlock
    Previous Guilds: Valor

Timezone you're in: GMT-6:00 (Central Standard time)

Number of playing hours: At least a few hours a day

Why do I want to join? Well pretty much everything, that sounds pretty vague but I love the people, I actually want to be a part of a guild where I can communicate and make friends. I want to do activities and become a better player Smile.

What can I contribute to Ardent? Well i'm pretty decent.. I can raid / plvl / do wars / farm etc. and I'm always willing to help others Very Happy.

Why did I leave my previous guild? They kicked me for reasons i'm unsure of.

Did someone refer you? Nope just some friends I had in the guild made me want to join.

Previous OS server: Apoline Level 92 fighter ( Light_Dissolver )
    Thanks for reading~ ☻ I hope you will consider recruiting me.

Ways to get In contact with me: Either IG or forums, also Skype if needed.

**Accepted**

palkai1

Post by palkai1 Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 am

IG Name (including any alts): Repulsive
    Level:102
    Class: Glad
    Previous Guilds: Synaxis, Valor
    Timezone you're in:
    No. of playing hours each day: 2-5+ hours. More if Needed
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: I Want to be part of a well Organized Guild and The people seem nice and to help/ be part of the raids
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? I will Farm LN/OS/DTT and help gear guildmates and i can also plv acad members.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? Synaxis Died and Valor because they dont raid and alot of people left so few active people in there
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Kraken=D
    Previous OS server (IGN optional):
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): IG on Glad.

**Accepted**

SikNasty

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Application to Ardent.

Post by SikNasty Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:06 am

IG Name (including any alts): PANZEE & CheckYourself
    Level: 103
    Class: Wizard
    Previous Guilds: Hate-Haters
    Timezone you're in: PST
    No. of playing hours each day: 5 hours on week days about 10 - 18 on weekends.
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: The guiild seems nice many people have told me i should apply here and ive met some nice people here.
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? I can help the academy level up, i will do raids whenever needed, and help guildies with anything else.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? It is just my friends guild i was using for guild buff so i could have some more defense.
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Person who told me to register for ardent was not in the guild.
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): Epith, _Noob

**Denied**

JackTR.

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Applying for guild.

Post by JackTR. Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:11 pm

IG Name (including any alts):
    JackTheRipper
    Level:
    Currently 103
    Class:
    Reaper
    Previous Guilds:
    Divine
    Timezone you're in:
    GMT+1
    No. of playing hours each day:2-6 (or more depends if it's weekend xD)
    Why do you want to join Ardent?:
    I want to join Ardent because it's a legendary guild since V.1 and I always wanted to join the Pro Guild xD.Has nice people and also some people I know^^.(like Raw , Ariance, etc.)
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join?
    I could help people, raids, have fun, give advice, global helping.And have fun^^.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild?
    I'm leaving it because I was the highest (with lvl 93 and guild is pretty inactive, 5 people online at once is a lot for that guild lol.
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):
    Ehm someone who could vouch for me is Ariance and Raw, they probably remember me more in the name of MrDestroyer or Tomahawker from V.1^^.Did a lot of things together xD. And none referred me.
    I played Gamigo , Server: Apoline
    Both,I'm active in both ,but method I prefer is IG.

**Accepted**

Powerrr

Post by Powerrr Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:33 pm

IG Name (including any alts): Power, BeastMode
    Level: 100
    Class: Warlock
    Previous Guilds: FunHouse, Eternal
    Timezone you're in: EST
    No. of playing hours each day: 6+ on week days, 8+ on weekends
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: I want to be a part of an active, top level guild.
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? I am very knowledgeable about the game and like to participate in anything the guild is doing.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? Not very active and don't do much.
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): No
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): In-game preferred.

**Accepted**

XFearx

Post by XFearx Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:14 am

IG Name (including any alts): LetzLove
    Level: 92(Still Leveling)
    Class: Cleric/Guard
    Previous Guilds: None
    Timezone you're in: Eastern Time Zone
    No. of playing hours each day: 3-8 hr
    I would love to join ardent because you all are well known since day 1 and i was wanted to be part of this guild thats why i stayed guildless
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? Im a cleric so will be helpful in Ln/Os/DDT i can supply charms/ext when need i can put money in gs.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? N/A
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Mo
    Previous OS server (IGN optional):Old Sel xBlast

**Accepted**

Marvin

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty applying

Post by Marvin Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:29 am

IG Name (including any alts): Marvin, dont have alts
    Level:105
    Class: Guardian
    Previous Guilds: Dabarkads
    Age: 27 Very Happy not too old but i think im matured enough Smile
    Timezone you're in: GMT + 8:00
    No. of playing hours each day: 6-8 hours.
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: ardents are so cool, pioneer in selesnia, and so many friendly peeps
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? heals, buffs and helping guildies and helping in raids
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? im leaving guild because me and my wifey are the only person there
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): no one refers me, i just eally wanted to join ardent
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): Bijou
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): IG, my skype is kriziel03

**Accepted**

Collinjw

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty App

Post by Collinjw Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:55 pm

IG Name (including any alts): iDoom/Sangheili
    Level: 105
    Class: Gladiator
    Previous Guilds: Classy, still in it lol
    Timezone you're in: est
    No. of playing hours each day: whenever I can lol alot usually
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: Uhm lots of friends there from teva/terra
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? I'm down for whatever
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? not leaving, lock in there glad in Ardent to chill with friends :c
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Wolfy neme
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): Teva, iDoom
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums):in game or skype Collinjw01

**Denied**

iTian

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Ardent App.

Post by iTian Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 am

IG Name (including any alts):iTian
    Level:101
    Class:Knight
    Previous Guilds: FunHouse
    Timezone you're in: EST
    No. of playing hours each day:Min:3 Averg: 6 Max: 18
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: Ardent has and seems to have one of the friendlyiest players in Eden, even in V2. I want to be apart of the friendlyness the peepz of Ardent has ;o.
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? Tank Skillz.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? Too noobie, time for a upgrade. Plus Certain admins caused issues.
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Neme
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): Apo. fiteforfreedom_8 ( Hope if someone knows this name doesnt Q.Q about something cuz i gave the acc away 2 years ago).
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): IG. But Skype works too. crymeariverydontcha. <~~Skype name

P.s. I REALLY wanna join :O

**Pending**

MyFault

*OFFICIAL* Ardent Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty Recruitment!

Post by MyFault Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi there guys. I want to be a member of your guild.
    Level: 103
    Class: SS
    Previous Guilds: Nobility
    Timezone you're in: Germany (UTC +1)
    No. of playing hours each day: weekend sometimes the whole day, during week maybe 1-4 hours.
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: Need a good guild (teamplay, farm, fun)
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? Power and knowledge.
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? No teamplay. In a guildwar everybody else left.(yeah, i was raging!)
    Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild): Nope. Just the guild itself.
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): Bijou // Later Gamigo Europe.

**Accepted**

Hippyyy

Post by Hippyyy Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 pm

IG Name (including any alts):
    Hippy - Hated - Hatred

Level:
    93|56[Perm]|95 Trickster

Class:
    Wizard - Fighter - Reaper

Previous Guilds:
    Valor

Time zone you're in:
    GMT - 5:00

No. of playing hours each day:
    Weekdays : 7 - 8
    Weekends : 15+

Because i never see anyone having problems or drama with Ardent. I'd rather be away from all drop, and ultimately make new friends and have fun.

What can you contribute to the guild once you join?
    I always power lvl academy members. (FREE)
    Help guild members with what ever is needed.

Why are you leaving your previous guild?
    Because i had to deal with a lot of pressure and drama being in the guild, because i was the one who helped everyone that was a lower lvl, people in guild begged me to power lev. their alts. It stressed me out.

Did someone refer you? (Not the person who guided you to forums but if anyone can vouch for you in guild):
    No.

Terra Online

IG or Skype.

**Accepted**

Xylvion

Post by Xylvion Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:58 am

IG Name (including any alts): Xylvion, Xohm, Xandr
    Level: Xylvion 96
    Class: Mage/Going Warlock
    Previous Guilds: Blinding Shadow (Personal Guild)
    Timezone you're in: GMT-7
    No. of playing hours each day: Alot! At Least 6 Hours+ Per Day (Usually More)
    Why do you want to join Ardent?: Seems Like An Excellent Guild
    What can you contribute to the guild once you join? Items (Farmer/Raider) + EP
    Why are you leaving your previous guild? Was Just Me In It
    Previous OS server (IGN optional): Apoline, Epith, Many Privates +Dev Experience
    Preferred Method of Contact (IG or Seles forums): Ingame; IGN: Xylvion
    xFlyer

Post by xFlyer Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 pm

heyhoo c;
    My ig is xFlyer and lvl 90 and going to be a Guardian. (;
    I'm 17 years old and the timezone is UTC+1 [Germany].
    I play a alot hours any days so i'm very active. ^^
    I wanna join Ardent cause i saw many people from Ardent so i think your guild is big one and can raid some bosses. Razz
    I don't had a guild before because i played this game since a week.
    I think i can help your guild with my heals :DDDDD
    I don't play other previous server ^^

How i contact you? IG and your Forum Post. (;

xFlyer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:06 pm